Thursday, November 16, 2006

I just want a nice Jewish boy

A friend of mine linked me to this today, which only serves to reinforce why I want a Jewish man:

"The Jewish bachelors of the United States are definitely more likely to be rich, according to the National Jewish Population Survey: more than 60 percent of all employed Jews are in one of the three highest status job categories: professional (41 percent), management and executive (13 percent), and business and finance (7 percent). In contrast, 46 percent of all Americans work in these three high status areas. Rather than hang on to their money, they all seem pretty keen on meeting someone special. JDate – the world’s largest Jewish online dating site – has over 600,000 members worldwide, with approximately 300,000 in the USA alone. Over half (52 percent) of these are male. While only 16 percent of all members are in my 16-24 year age group, an encouragingly large proportion (35 percent) is aged between 25 and 35 – the marriage-desiring cohort, I would imagine. A quick nosey through the JDate profiles also proves that a lot of these young, single men do not resemble Quasimodo in the slightest, and are actually quite attractive."

For the entire acticle click here

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God, isn't this a form of rasism? Being half German and half who-knows-what-the-fuck, I don't get how people are like "I only date Jews" and crap like that. I'm an equal opportunity dater, hispanic, white, black, asian, midgets. Kidding on the midget part. I don't know if I can read your blog anymore...

B to the...

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently someone *cough*schepper*cough* doesn't understand the difference between something you are born with, an instinctual desire to be with the opposite sex for reasons relating to reproduction, and an attitude modified through time to discriminate against other races. What we see is that you were headed to an incorrect conclusion. Thanks for trying, and thanks even more for showing you're an idiot.

As for the post, yeah, this blog has just really gone downhill, from funny, to boring. This kind of puts it over the edge. I'll have to stop reading as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home