Wednesday, November 22, 2006

SSRIs NOW...

Listening to this song:




And of course when I hear the lyrics:

There's a plane at JFK
to fly you back from far away
all those dark and frantic
transatlantic miles

I get a bit sad for home. Ok, a lot sad, and I just think of the imposing 777 jets that routinely fly the JFK-LHR route. There is something almost romantic about the jet with a bit of rain on it, getting ready to taxi down the runway, ready to take you home.

This is why I need fucking anti-depressants. I feel like a fucking midol commercial.

3 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon..I am absolutely in love with you in a totally heterosexual way..please don't ever stop blogging...I don't what I would do in law school without you blog...as much as you are unsure of yourself...i love what you write and your honesty...

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no comments in over a week, wow... Are you still alive and well or did the Brits take over??

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon! Your blog keeps me sane in Tokyo... Please keep writing! I miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home