Monday, December 11, 2006

Oh the irony

I’m off to Berlin/Prague tonight—leaving in the middle of the night in order to get to my 6am flight on time, but for a penny, it is kinda worth it. And due to Ryan Air’s bullshit baggage restriction of 15kg (about 35 lbs) I have to wear as many of my sweaters as possible.

Hmmm, is anyone else struck by the irony? A Jewish gal leaving in the middle of the night having to wear as many of her clothes as possible as not to arouse suspicion (I’ll put it in my hand luggage once I board the aircraft).

Also, God must really not want me to get any ass, or is protecting me from my beer goggles. Possibly cute Portuguese man texted me last night, and first of all his phone number had the sign of the beast, 666. And then when I went to text him something witty back, my cell phone wouldn’t allow me to return my text.

I am taking this as a sign, and crossing him off of my “to-do” list.

But, off to my much needed vacay until Sunday. Will be bringing my computer so will try to post, at the very least pictures, but we know how those former Soviet Bloc countries could be like…

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, women have guys on the "to do" list? I thought those always consisted of doing the laundry, cleaning the bathroom, grocery shopping and cooking for the man?

B to the...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home