Friday, October 13, 2006

Ugh...

Went to go see this last night. Although I am not schooled in Bri history, I have to say it was pretty good.

I then proceeded to get wasted afterwards on vodka apple juice and cheap white wine at the college bar, and then we went to a Martini place where I pounded two martinis.

Told my new found friends how I am going to see a therapist because I am a borderline headcase, and then proceeded to text everyone in my phone list. Even the people who I just met Fresher's week for a few hours.

Smoked about a pack of ciggs yesterday and have a squash game this afternoon.

Alcohol be damned, I need to find a new fucking hobby. Or just be less self-destructive when confronted with stress and anxiety. Of the school variety, I already know that I've alienated half of the students at my college and after my performance in class yesterday, a few kids in the program as well.

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger B to the... said...

If only you were still in the states, I could be your new "fucking" hobby. I've shed a tear every day since you've been gone. Well, not really, but it does sound like you're having a blast overseas while I'm stuck here in Wisconsin yanking madly at my own penis. Madly I tell you, and yet it's still attached, thank goodness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home