Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sneaking a moment

Ah, the begining of term...Since my department was late in handing out the syllabus for my classes, I've had to cram about 1000 pages of readings into three days (with copious notes taken for about a third of those), an essay due on Friday, as well as a graded assignment for my course due on Friday.

I haven't even had time to go to rugby.

When I tell you that I have been working all day and night, I am not kidding--hours slept last night 4. And I am still not done. Sleep is a luxury at the moment.

By this weekend everything will have calmed down a bit, until then, if you are bored at work, read my old blog (which I think is so much better by the way) www.drunkandsinglenyc.com

I am going to shower right now.

4 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Showering would be a nice touch. You know, if you want to share some details about the shower, I certainly wouldn't be one to complain.

B to the...

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this must be one long shower! Need any help?

B to the...

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do women masturbate in the shower or is that just a guy thing? I'd think you'd be a little sore after a three day no-posting shower, both, um, down there and in the fingers, which might explain this moment of silence on my end, a moment of moaning on your end. Think I like your end better.

B to the...

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger B to the... said...

Who masturbates more, you or I?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home