Monday, October 30, 2006

The best motivation

Doing statistical work is bo-ring. As I'm not smoking (you know, trying to get in shape), I needed to come up with a more productive way to reward myself: MASTURBATION.

Seriously, I've never been so focused on my work!

Stats assignment almost done, and am in the process of admitting defeat. My new motivation has definately helped lessening the blow to my wanting-a-distinction ego.

But I learned my lesson for next time, and now know how to study. Oh well, nothing I can do now about it.

4 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For someone called "My China Doll" to say that sounds like "pot to Kettle" if you ask me.. ;-)

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger B to the... said...

So... what do women think about when they, uh, do it?

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

lmfao!!! (B's roommate)

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Also great for insomnia! Sometimes cramps, too . . .

(Vague impressionistic stuff: hot guys and their lovely cocks--whether from memory or from film, spiked with favorite sensations, colors, scents, and dirty-nothings.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home