Monday, October 23, 2006

Exhausted

Falling asleep as I type this but wanted to let you know that, my ass is playing rugby!!

And what is different this time than the forty other times I tried playing?! The team is filled with people who have never played before (ok fine, and I am in much much better shape--actually, the best I've been in years, including the ciggs) and it's fun learning and fucking up together. Much more fun than having ex-olympians barrel over you and leave you with black eyes. Plus I'm in the back so it's a lot more running around and catching--so much better than the brute force positions I tried playing years ago.

I even got my first bruise today *sniffle* It's like I'm a real player. First game on Wed, and I'm stoked.

And other good news, found a meadow with cows and horses to go running--actually better than central park because I have to dodge cows on the path.

Today was an exceptional day, just had to share.

Actually had a very funny post all outlined and all, but my bed looks super comfy. Sorry guys.

But, thanks Adam. Yes, this song was fucking written for me.

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A meadow with moo cows and horses! that sounds wonderful. almost virginia. leaves are in their peek colors and i'm thinking about my wifey.....xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home