Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's caught up with me

I am so fucking sick. No, not Irish Flu sick, but like fever, chills, dizzy, and needing to sleep with the trashcan next to my bed. Fucking country, no 24 hour pharmacies to get soup, vitamins, and the like.

Why is it, always, the day I clean up my act I get sick? Which came first, the chicken or the egg. And was going to write all about my therapy session today....seriously, was very funny. Cultural divide and all.

If anyone lives in the Oxford area, who loves me...

God I miss fucking NYC right now.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ever thought of using the time that you're in England to check out other Lands across the Atlantic?

Laurie/Israel
laurierappeport@gmail.com
www.safed.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home